Thursday, March 14, 2019

Week 3 Snags

So week one and two were going pretty well. However, I knew this week would be problematic. A multi day/night field trip was going to kill time. Then I forgot my tools two days and got a little sniffle! On the other hand is I think I can finish the list in time. I have to assemble a battlewagon and a few Boyz. The painting will be the real challenge, particularly the gretchin. But in terms of building...

I know nob bikers are no longer the range but I always wanted to build some.

Now that the majority is built time to prime!

So trying my airbrush for this army. This will be my first time doing vehicles. Wow, does it save time! I still need to improve my skill but I blame the gretchin who paint the Ork vehicles.

Hopefully next week more painting will get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment