Friday, March 22, 2019

Week 4 Approaches, can I finish?

So last week began with a weekend field trip then a little illness. I think I will have to accept I will be fully built but not fully painted, hopefully at least three colors per model. But who knows maybe weather will shift and Tuesday I can stain a little. 

This week I did manage to build the personal bonecrusha of the warboss. He wanted a hover tank, so he got one. The model was interesting, but don't think I want to build one for any of my space Marines. The hover rails weren't bad, just lots of trimming. Debating on top gun.

Also built a few new Boyz to bring all the units up to 20.

The air brush helped get everything basecoated quickly. Got a number more models with a color or two.

The above models have their base colors done now too. Finally the first batch for staining are waiting to go.

Hoping for some nice weather and some time to paint!




No comments:

Post a Comment