Monday, February 18, 2019

Returning After a Break

So it's been a crazy two years. Having a kid certain changes things. Decided to come back to the blog to help organize and keep my projects going forward. But I can't really complain in terms of gaming. Still getting a few RPG/board games in a month. My wife and I managed to finish Pandemic Legacy Season 1. Project wise fully painted Zombicide and Massive Darkness were highlights.

Massive Darkness is a great dungeon crawler

Baby Arthur says no spoilers for Pandemic Legacy

I'm sure I will talk about all the games eventually. But I'll stick to this week's highlights. As much as I am trying to go fully painted with matching terrain, can't always in an RPG. I should give credit to Prepared 2: A dozen One Shot Adventures for the final battle of this week's session.

Well all painted but not exactly scaffolding on a moving Titan. But a great ending fight.

In terms of building I put together the Gamecraft painting station, really need flexibility in where I paint now. Went together quite well. Just some wood glue.

On mini progress did some basing some reaper metal miniatures.

 I built the nightstalker vanguard forces which were neat but a bit annoying.

Finally I started a project I shouldn't have. I started a Herd multibased army for Kings of war. I am using Hordes and Reaper bones models I have lying around. Should be different painting than the abyssal dwarf forces.

Hopefully I'll manage to get some painting in this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment